I provide ongoing psychotherapy for adults who are stuck in the fog of depression, the rev of anxiety, the frustration of unhappy patterns, or the frozen moment of unbearable grief.
Your turmoil or despair might have come on in a single moment or developed over many years. It could be obvious to the world, unknown to anyone but yourself, or somewhere in between. You might not even be clear about what caused it but feel persistent feelings or frustrations that need a voice. Experiences around the onset might include:
- Identity loss, fragmentation, or disturbance
- Quarter-life, mid-life, or end-of-life crisis
- Death or deterioration of a loved one
- Illness or injury of the self or a loved one
- Child loss, birth trauma, or post-partum depression/anxiety
- Physical, sexual, or emotional abuse, assault, or harassment
- Separation, divorce, estrangement, or alienation from a beloved person
- Loss of job, house, financial security, or reputation
- Experience of a natural or human-made crisis or disaster
- Nothing at all — you’ve always felt like this and just want to make it go away.
To this end, I offer private therapy sessions for individual adults. Sessions are typically 50 minutes long and occur at the same time each week.
Please take a look around my website and then, if you think you’d like to come see me, please call me at (253) 973-2218 to schedule an initial appointment.
“In all chaos there is a cosmos,
in all disorder a secret order.”
– Carl G. Jung