- I need change in my life but feel stuck about making it.
- I’m nervous about therapy, but I know I need to do this.
- I seek more than a quick fix from therapy.
- I’m willing to go deep, even when it’s scary to do so.*
- I’m willing to bring my dreams, imaginings, and/or creative work to sessions to help with the therapy process.
- I accept that the therapist won’t “fix” me – that her role is to facilitate the work that’s mine to do.
Choosing a therapist is a highly personal and subjective task. You might choose to come see me and find that it doesn’t feel like a fit. That’s okay. You might also feel reluctant about seeing me – or anyone – but after a few sessions find you’re more comfortable than you thought you’d be.
To help you decide, you might like to read more about me.
Please take a look around my website and then, if you think you’d like to come see me, please contact me to set up an initial appointment. I look forward to hearing from you.
“Pull the thorn of existence out of the heart! Fast!
For when you do, you will see thousands of rose gardens in yourself.”
* The therapy process sometimes requires us to think about things that make us uncomfortable, sad, angry, or even scared. We won’t shy away from these topics in therapy. But I also won’t require you to go places that you’re not yet ready to handle. I offer guidance, but you steer the ship.